AS OLD AS TIME
FATIN MUHIDDIN



A girl who is not that good in keeping a diary. I have no any other intentions of creating this blog except for the older me to reminisce her younger days while having some biscuits and a cup of tea in bed.

Saturday, December 10, 2011, 17:55
Big day

Alhamdulillah. Despite of everything that is happening , i am getting so much better each day. And yes , I have officially broken up with Afiq after 3 years of being together. And i am doing so much fine now. I've learned a lot from this relationship. And there is only one thing that i feel like everyone should also keep in mind , If its not meant to be , no matter how hard you try it will still wont work out. So just let it go. Close the door , open another :)

Enough of that. 

So a couple of weeks ago , my second sister got married !! So yes , welcome to the family Abang Izman :) I really admire those couples who have been together for such a looong time and end up with a marriage. I have always wanted that!!


Congratulations you both! I wanna have a niece/nephew ASAP , pls take note.

Wedding is fun. Especially the part where you can get all dressed up , with make ups and all. :)



Now i cant wait for my first sister to get married next year! :)



Labels: ,




Older Posts | Newer Posts


Copyrighted by Fatin Muhiddin.