|
| |
|
FATIN MUHIDDIN
|
Monday, February 6, 2012, 23:39
One of those dreams..
I've disabled my blog from being googled hehehe. Dont ask why. I just need some privacy to ramble on things.
______________________________________
Since i was little , i had always imagine of making interior designer as my career. I never thought of becoming a doctor, lawyer and engineer. In fact, I always imagine how my future house is going to be like before i go to sleep every day. With the decorations and all. I just love it!
So today i just randomly browse through decorating home websites and im stucked for hours. Then i paused for a while as my sister called for dinner and my aunt dropped by my house for a small chit chat with my mum. So now i am back in front of my laptop and i am ready to continue my browsing. Hehe. When i own a house one day , no matter how small or big they are, i am going to make sure that everything will look perfect! Even the toilets and the store room must be super organized :))
Just to share..
So prettyyyyy :)
Labels: Dreams, Life, Wishlist |
|
|