|
| |
|
FATIN MUHIDDIN
|
Friday, July 13, 2012, 13:15
Lost.
I dont know what is wrong with me. Got my results , well its not the official one but oh my god its so freaking bad :( Most probably the worst results so far. Not trying to make it as a reason but really i think i've lost my inspirations. I wasnt certain about my future, i had doubts, i didnt know where i was heading and i just feel like i dont have any reasons to study hard anymore.While truth is, i have 1001 reasons to work my ass off. Its like i am so demotivated last semester. I've lost so much interest in a lot of things. And this has got to stop. I must stop being so weak and i gotta stand on my two feet again. It has been months, i gotta get out of the bubble and start to prioritize whats important and what is not. I must.
________________
Omg its so annoying but eversince i heard this song on radio a few days ago, its stuck in my head until now..
I need help. SERIOUSLY
|
|
|