AS OLD AS TIME
FATIN MUHIDDIN



A girl who is not that good in keeping a diary. I have no any other intentions of creating this blog except for the older me to reminisce her younger days while having some biscuits and a cup of tea in bed.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 14:56
Penang ! :)

So last weekend my girlfriends and I decided to go for a vacation in Penang! For your information , this is the first time of me going to Penang so i was kinda excited a little bit. Hehe! Its kinda hard to bring everyone together due to commitments and such but after a lot of hassles and problems in planning and making sure everything is in order we finally made it through and we arrived safely in Penang :)



















I had so much fun in Penang. And honestly i think Penang dont really have that many interesting places to visit but we had our fun nevertheless! With an endless jokes , fights , heart to heart conversations , flash back our high school memories, our experiences, everything! 

But i have to say that Penang is all about food !! I looooove Kapitan's Cheese Nan and the brownies at Hard Rock Cafe. In fact , i cant help myself drooling everytime i look at these pictures






OH MY GOD someone take me back to Penang pls!!

Labels: ,




Older Posts | Newer Posts


Copyrighted by Fatin Muhiddin.