AS OLD AS TIME
FATIN MUHIDDIN



A girl who is not that good in keeping a diary. I have no any other intentions of creating this blog except for the older me to reminisce her younger days while having some biscuits and a cup of tea in bed.

Thursday, January 19, 2012, 12:16
Finally.

Only God knows how relieve i am now that semester 3 is over. I dont know how the upcoming semester is going to be like but so far , this is the worst semester ever !! With a lot of works , assignments , quizzes , and 7 subjects that i need to cover oh my god.. oh and not to forget with all my personal and family problems that happened..Gahhh


Now that its holiday, it is time to put everything at rest. I just want to be happy. I know deep inside i am not but it is not wrong to at least try to be happy. Who knows if i'll end up being happy eventually :))




Older Posts | Newer Posts


Copyrighted by Fatin Muhiddin.