|
| |
|
FATIN MUHIDDIN
|
Friday, March 23, 2012, 14:11
Second semester, Second year.
Alhamdulillah , life is getting better each day :) I gotta say, life in second semester for my second year was heaven for the first few weeks! Watched desperate housewives season 7 ( Flowers in their gardens are so pretty! Some people said that its an artificial flowers though.. ) , other tv series such as gossip girl , 90210 , hart of dixie and etc.Then after one month and a half... here comes the hell part of the semester! Test 1 !! *cringe*I havent prepared anything but i can see how busy i am going to be next week. Three tests in a week. To make it even worst , most of my subjects are reading subjects. I am taking 7 subjects this semester. Minus civil lab, i have to sit for 6 papers in the final. Out of 6 , 5 is a reading subjects. Aiyohhhh :( I dont likeeeee. The only reading subject that i can digest is only Biology. Other than that is like teeeeetttttt transmission failed.... But whatever it is imma try my best and scored all my papers. I have target to be aimed! *wink* ___________________________ I came across this restaurant two nights ago .. Hahahaha the owner must be so out of ideas!! Labels: Studies |
|
|