AS OLD AS TIME
FATIN MUHIDDIN



A girl who is not that good in keeping a diary. I have no any other intentions of creating this blog except for the older me to reminisce her younger days while having some biscuits and a cup of tea in bed.

Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:23
Steamboat at Mutiara Rini

Last night my friends and I went to Mutiara Rini to reward ourselves after all the struggles for assignments, lab reports and tests last week! Super tiring, i tell you. Hence, the steamboat reward. Hehe


So here, we just need to pay rm18 per person and you can eat all you want! It is more like a buffet thingy where you just take whatever you wanna eat , countless times! I kinda go back and forth so many times last night hehehe. Dont judge k, i was super hungry yesterday since we all planned to starve ourselves the whole day.  


Steam in the middle , bbq grill at the side.
 I kinda ate a lot of grilled food yesterday compared to steamed food...
Ikan pari ikan pari ikan pari, some daging and also chicken wings! :)




Food + me = HAPPY :)
Sigh , im sooooo considering of going there again soon!




Labels:




Older Posts | Newer Posts


Copyrighted by Fatin Muhiddin.