|
| |
|
FATIN MUHIDDIN
|
Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 15:45
Blissful weekend #2
Ok so for the second weekend. I went home a little bit late and that is on friday morning. Went home around 12pm , arrived around 4pm. Took the ktm all the way to Subang then my sister fetched me home. Dinner that night was super nice! I planned with my sister on what to cook for dinner and we're all set that im gonna cook mac and cheese while she's gonna make a lemon herbs roasted chicken. And oh boy, didnt i tell you?! It was superrrrr delicious!!
I had dinner with my siblings and also my brother in law. Mom was fast asleep so she didnt join us.
Its always fun for all my family members to gather like this. There is always something to be talked about. One of the conversations that we had
Abg izman : Jom pergi penang!
Me : Ohh jom jom!! Makan cheese nan dekat kapitan sedaaaaaap.
Abg izman: Ha jom la boleh duduk dekat rumah makcik etc etc. Jom aida mimi semua
Me: Jommm bila bila?!
Abg izman : Next week.
Me : -_-
Abg izman : Hahahahaha sorreyhhhhh
Huhhhhhh very funny -_____- He got me all excited and turned me down just like that.
I should have replied , 'send pics!!'
Anyway,
That is on friday. As for saturday , i accompanied my mum to go to one of my relative's wedding in the afternoon. Then on the evening , my little sisters and I went to Pixie Lott showcase!!
I took all these photos using my iphone. I did not bring my camera! We all can put the blame on Aida.
So convinced that cameras are not allowed. I should have not listened to her -______-
Aida and I. She is getting taller day by day. So annoying hahaha
Then on sunday , i went out with this two
Had our lunch at Serai , Empire.
Serai Platter and Milky Bandung. I loveeeee
Spent a few hours updating each other about studies, life, relationships etc etc.
Then off i went to Gulatis with my family to look for fabrics for my sister's wedding.
Yes , kaklong is getting married this september!!
Its so hard to decide on what color that we want! So i've decided to leave all the decisions in their hands. I'll just wear whatever color that they pick.
I went back to UTM on that very evening at 6pm.
So there goes my well spent weekend! :)
Back to reality now. Books and numbers and alphabets.
COME TO MAMA
|
|
|