|
| |
|
FATIN MUHIDDIN
|
Monday, May 28, 2012, 14:56
Blissful weekend #1
I went home two weekends in a row. HeheheFor the first weekend , i was so homesick to the bone that i decided to go back home on last minute decision. Went home on thursday and i was back in JB on monday! I skipped my monday morning class hahahaha sorry! Even if i attend the class, i wont be able to understand what he's teaching anyway so its pretty much the same right?!
So nice right?? She even share it with me so that i wont be so bored riding the bus alone.
Hehehe just kidding! I was the one who peeked at her Shin Chan's without her knowing.
So on friday night i went out with my girlfriends for dinner at Oregi.
Mushroom chicken! *Drools*
Oh Allah , do forgive me for i have sinned! I am fasting today for God's sake!
My pretty girlfriends and I :)
And that is pretty much it. The first weekend was more to me and home time. I spent most of the time at home, relaxing, watching tv and also sleeeeep after all the hectic weeks.
Gonna update about the second weekend anytime soon! Books are calling. I have two tests this week. One of them i just knew this morning. bjbsaurhbwhruwj -___- Way to go on last minute informing us dear lecturer! Gotta go struggle now.
xx
|
|
|