|
| |
|
FATIN MUHIDDIN
|
Friday, June 20, 2014, 18:39
End of a chapter
I am now officially done with degree. No more classes, tests and exams!! But, that also means no more seeing all my friends and classmates like i used to anymore cause some of us live so far away from each other . How i wish time could slow down a little bit cause really its moving too fast!! I feel like it was just yesterday that i had my first class with them and now everything is over and we're are on our own path now. In conjunction to that, I wish all the best to each and everyone of my classmates and i hope everybody will succeed in whatever that they do. I am so gonna miss you guys no matter how close or how not close we are back then. sobsss *group hugs*
One thing that I am so sooo thankful about is the fact that Zamir lives in Ampang cause we would still get to see each other and have dinner sometimes. Yay! But then, i still get so upset the other day cause he wont be living 3 mins apart from me from now on. Sighh the result of being so clingy with him for the past few weeks! Got to accept the fact that everything is no longer as it used to be now. I guess this is life eh? Nothing will stay the same forever. So now that one chapter has ended, and another chapter is about to begin, im feeling quite nervous of what the future has to offer.
Will i be happy with the company i am about to work with?
Will the people be nice to me?
Will they like me?
Will i be able to cope with the work?
So many questions yet to be answered! But for now, i am just going to chill at home and watch episodes of friends before i started working this coming 30th June!
|
|
|