AS OLD AS TIME
FATIN MUHIDDIN



A girl who is not that good in keeping a diary. I have no any other intentions of creating this blog except for the older me to reminisce her younger days while having some biscuits and a cup of tea in bed.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 10:19
It begins.


Today is my third day of work and i am still struggling to settle in with the new environment. So far, what i can say about my new phase of life is that people here are friendly, they are not sombong at all and they are willing to help. I am not sure if this is normal but i am feeling kind of sad. I miss my university life, i miss my friends, i miss going to classes and meet my classmates. It is so saddening that i also miss all the familiar faces in the university. 


I guess this is just a phase that I have to go through and i gotta be more patient especially with the training. For a starter, i am going to have to go through training for a year. So for one year duration, i will be rotating all the departments and now i am currently in the Sales and Marketing Department. It was nice to get the exposure but honestly, it gets a bit boring because i am doing things that are out of my scope of career. Now this makes every day feels so loooong that I look forward for 5 pm to come every freaking day. 


Sigh, I hate changes. Who does anyway right? Cant wait for the weekend to come.




Older Posts |


Copyrighted by Fatin Muhiddin.