AS OLD AS TIME
FATIN MUHIDDIN



A girl who is not that good in keeping a diary. I have no any other intentions of creating this blog except for the older me to reminisce her younger days while having some biscuits and a cup of tea in bed.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 16:25
Class trip.

Last sunday , my classmates and I went to Indah Water Konsortium for a trip about introduction to sewage treatment systems. A few minutes before we were leaving , i was told that no one brought their DSLR along so they're going to use mine instead. *Gulp* but my camera is no DSLR and what if all the pictures wont come out great?! I was so worried! But all pictures came out great eventually, thank God! Im not the only one who took all the pictures. Abang burn and Yana took some of the pictures too.




Abang burn yawww. 


The one who is in charge of everything.


And there are some other pictures on my facebook. Not gonna upload everything here , obviously.
But all in all , we had fun. I think. K lah i lied. Its quite tiring!!  The lecture was super boring. Only a part or two that interest me, others just doozed me off. And i think i had a few short sleep along the way. haha cant help the sleepiness! I slept around 3 the night before playing monopoly deal with my friends! -___-



and last but not least.....



The end.


P.S One thing i've learned about my camera , NEVER zoom in! The picture wont come out great. 





Older Posts | Newer Posts


Copyrighted by Fatin Muhiddin.